This accessibility statement applies to www.prosem-project.org. This website is run by TU Dresden, Faculty of Computer Science, Chair of Privacy and Security.
TU Dresden is committed to making its websites and mobile applications accessible, in accordance with BfWebG (Barrierefreie-Websites-Gesetz) and BITV 2.0 (Barrierefreie-Informationstechnik-Verordnung), implementing EU Directive 2016/2102.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 10. January 2022. and last reviewed on 14. January 2022.
The website accessibility was self-evaluated on 14. January 2022.
- Cursor position lost after viewing enlarged image
- Image preview lacks visible focus
- Galery “View more” button have insufficient contrast (1.66:1)
- Internal area links to OwnCloud page, which is not obvious
- Linked to documents are not reviewed for accessibility
- Post preview contains a link in the headline to the full post
Feedback and contact information
If you notice any shortcomings concerning accessible design, please contact Amelie Wagner.
If we do not process your feedback satisfactorily from your point of view, you can contact the Enforcement Body of Saxony:
Office of the Commissioner of the Saxon State Government for the Affairs of Persons with Disabilities
Albertstraße 10, 01097 Dresden
Postal address: Archivstraße 1, 01097 Dresden
Telephone: +49 351 564-12161
Fax: +49 351 564-12169